UPSTAIRS IS OPEN FOR DINE-IN
Masks are required for those not vaccinated in compliance with MDHHS order
As anybody who has visited over the last year can attest to, we have made it our focus and responsibility to provide a quality experience that ensures we are promoting the health and wellness of our staff, our families, our friends, and our community.
After months of fine-tuning our new service model, seeking guidance from medical experts, modifying our HVAC system, and more, we are excited to once again welcome you back to our indoor space!
Obviously, things will be a little different - here is a glimpse of what it will look like:
- Masks are required indoors for those not vaccinated.
- For the time being, all ordering is done at the bar.
- Menus are accessible by scanning a QR code on your phone.
- Seating is on a first-come basis. If we are on a wait, we encourage you to grab a drink and walk around the Rockford Outdoor Refreshment Area (RORA) in beautiful downtown Rockford!
- Our indoor tables are located in our upstairs dining area. Our patio tables are on ground level along the White Pine Trail. We only have room for one table on the main floor indoors for guests who are unable to use the stairs.
Patio Dog Policy
We love you, we mean it, and we can’t wait to pour you a pint!