Now Pouring at Rockford Brewing
- Carriage House AleABV: 5.9% IBU: 23
- Blue Collar PorterABV: 5.5% IBU: 32
- Grandma’s CookiesABV:5.4% IBU: 11
oatmeal amber ale
- Paradigm MPAABV: 6% IBU: 70
- Rogue River BrownABV:6.5% IBU: 30
northern english brown
- Donk DunkelABV:5.2% IBU:25
- Shanty WarmerABV: 10 IBU: 65
russian imperial stout
- Hoplust IPAABV:7.1% IBU: 70
- CernunnosABV: 8.5% IBU: 25
scotch ale, whee heavy
- Sheehan’s Irish Stout (Nitro)ABV: 5.3% IBU:40
dry irish stout
Featuring Paradigm MPA
From farm to glass, this is the local flavor of pure Michigan!
100% of the grain and hops were grown in Michigan. Michigan grown barley and wheat were malted by our friends at Michigan Malt Company in Shepherd, Michigan to develop the beautifully colored, copper body. Expect an underlying sweet, malty base with hints of cotton candy and toasted marshmallow. Mango, orange and piney are just some of the unique signature characteristics of our locally chosen hop varietals. They were grown with care by our friends at Hop Yards of Kent in Greenville, Michigan and reveal West Michigan’s terroir!
6.0% ABV IBU 70 Original Gravity 13.6P
Thirsty Firkin Thursday
Fresh Cask Conditioned Beer Tapped Every Thursday
An intensely hoppy hand-crafted American IPA!! We chucked 6 hop varieties in the boiling kettle and 2 pounds per barrel in the fermenter as a “dry hop” infusion to express our passion for hops!! An intense bouquet of fresh hops will greet you on the nose followed by the bursting tropical, citrus flavors on your palette. We love hops and we hope you do too!!